Tuesday Greens #63

by Becky Elmuccio on March 11, 2014

2 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 Reddit 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 2 Flares ×

Tuesday Greens - Crafty Garden Mama

Welcome to Tuesday Greens #63! The weather is perking up here in NJ and I am starting to have some ideas about what to do in the garden this year. I think our main project will be eliminating the hedges in front of the house, one by one. It’ll be time consuming, but a project that I can do in parts and be okay if it takes the course of the summer. The March to do list is short this year. All I’m really focused on is getting the bird houses cleaned out and finding a new spot for the peonies and hydrangea to be so they are not directly up against the foundation of the house. What’s on your gardening to do list this March?

Last week we had 34 posts in the linky. Some gems that I loved were Quick Mexican Eggs for Dinner (Gluten and Dairy Free) from Tessa the Domestic Diva and Read Across America: Gail Gibbons, Favorite Science Author for Kids from A Life in Balance.

Photo courtesy of Tessa The Domestic Diva

read across america

Photo courtesy of A Life in Balance

Be sure to check those out. I can imagine that our little one would go crazy for the dinner recipe while we read any of Gail Gibbons’ books. What does everyone have to share this week? Link up below, visit with each other and have a great week!

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites March 11, 2014 at 6:32 am

March is National Nutrition Month and this year’s theme is “Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right”, a campaign focused on food taste AND nutrition. In today’s post I share what “Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right” means to me. What does it mean to you? As always, thanks for hosting!
Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites recently posted..March is National Nutrition MonthMy Profile

Barb @ A Life in Balance March 11, 2014 at 7:23 am

Thanks for featuring my Gail Gibbons post!
Barb @ A Life in Balance recently posted..5 Lent Recipes: Tasty and MeatlessMy Profile

Janine March 11, 2014 at 9:14 am

Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Janine recently posted..Simple Tomato SoupMy Profile

Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers March 11, 2014 at 10:34 am

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing Irish Hot Chocolate — for St. Patrick’s Day, or any day, really. ;)
Happy Tuesday!
~ Christine
Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers recently posted..Sunshine and Frozen CreekMy Profile

Tessa@TessaTheDomesticDiva March 11, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Hi Becky, thank you for the feature on Mexican Eggs! I shared a dinner and breakfast this week, both Paleo.
Tessa@TessaTheDomesticDiva recently posted..The Ancestral Table: A Mouthwatering Cookbook w/ International Flare! Plus Paleo Chicken PanangMy Profile

daisy March 11, 2014 at 1:59 pm

So glad you are finally getting some relief from the winter onslaught. Enjoy the warmer temps! Thanks for hosting.
daisy recently posted..The Maple Hill Hop 21My Profile

Kristina March 11, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Thanks for hosting!
Kristina recently posted..The #1 Biggest Mistake When Growing VegetablesMy Profile